What's new since v0.3.0:
- Thanks to @Tpt's excellent Rio, Sophia now parses Turtle and TriG, and is much faster at parsing N-Triples and N-Quads.
- Thanks to very constructive discussions with @Tpt and @MattesWhite, and the intense involvement of the latter, Sophia's API is becoming more developer-friendly.
What's coming next:
- By integrating with Oxigraph, we plan to add SPARQL support to Sophia pretty soon.
- We are working on a Web Assembly version of Sophia, complying with the RDF/JS API.
- We are porting Inferray to Sophia, in order to support RDFS inferences.
- @MattesWhite is also working on Metis, a Notation3 implementation relying on Sophia.
That's a lot going on, and I'm very grateful to all the people who have contributed, submitted issues, or simply expressed their interest in this project.