I am Maître de Conférences (Associate professor) in the LIRIS laboratory in the ORIGAMI team, teaching at INSA Lyon. Before, I was a postdoc researcher at the Graphics and Imaging Lab (University of Zaragoza, Spain). In 2019, I finished my PhD at Inria Sophia-Antipolis in the GraphDeco research group, under the supervision of Adrien Bousseau. In 2017, I worked as an intern at Adobe Research under the supervision of Aaron Hertzmann. Previsouly, I completed my Master's degree in Computer Science and Applied Mathematics from ENSIMAG (Grenble Inp) in France, in 2015.
I'm interested in using digital tools to help artists create or explore the creation space based on perceptual knowledge. I like to study how artists work with traditional techniques and how we perceive what they create in order to propose better solutions to assist creative tasks.
- Jan 2022 - Our work "A Generative Framework for Image-based Editing of Material Appearance using Perceptual Attributes" has been published and is publicly available!
- Sept 2021 - I am now an associate professor in Lyon in the LIRIS laboratory (ORIGAMI team), teaching at INSA Lyon.
- May 2021 - Our work "Perception of material appearance: a comparison between painted and rendered images" has been published and is publicly available!
- Jun 2020 - Our work "The role of objective and subjective measures in material similarity learning" will be presented as a poster at Siggraph 2020.
- Sept 2019 - I have started a post-doc position in the Graphics and Imaging Lab (University of Zaragoza) under the guidance of Diego Gutierrez and Belen Masia.
Computer & Graphics Forum (CGF), Volume 41 - feb 2022
Journal of Vision (JoV), Vol.21(5):16, 2021
ACM SIGGRAPH 2020 Posters - aug 2020
Computers & Graphics, Volume 82 - aug 2019
Proceedings of the 8th ACM/EG Expressive Symposium - may 2019
Proceedings of the ACM on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques, Volume 1, Number 21 - may 2018