Yesterday, I was honored to present Sophia at The Web Conference 2020 Developer's Track (which was held online, due to the COVID-19 situation). My slides are available online, and the presentation was recorded and should be published soon.
- @MattesWhite has done an amazing job refactoring and improving the Term type.
- This type now has its own crate sophia_term.
- Sophia now has preliminary support for JSON-LD in the sophia_jsonld crate.
- I also created an adapter for @Tpt's excellent Oxigraph project. This means that now you can have a persistent Sophia dataset, that you can query using SPARQL!
What's coming next:
- Work on Web Assembly support is still in progress.
- I have (only just) started playing with PyO3 to try and create a Python binding.
And that's it for the moment. Again, many thanks to everyone who contributed to this project.