I am a Full Professor in Computer Science at Lyon 1 University (France), affiliated with the Liris research lab in the DB team (since 2015).
My current research interests are on the interplay of structured and
unstructured (graph-oriented) data paradigms.
In particular, I am currently working on
data integration, query learning and query processing for such data models.
My research is supported by the ANR (the French national research agency) under the PRC program 2015 (I am a member of the ANR collaborative project DataCert). I am the Principal Investigator of the CNRS research project MedClean, under the 2016 Mastodons multidisciplinary action on data quality. I am also the recipient of the PALSE Impulsion 2016 Starting Grant from the University of Lyon (IDEX).
My publications can
be found here or
Book (published in 2011): Schema Matching and Mapping
and its google scholar page (thanks to Erhard Rahm)
Book (under preparation): Querying Graphs (with G. Fletcher, H. Voigts and N. Yakovets)
Synthesis Lectures in Data Management (Morgan & Claypool Publishers)
Current PhD Students and Postdocs:
Professional Activities (last 5 years):
- ICDE 2018 Area PC Vice-Chair for the Information Extraction and Data Cleaning and Curation Track
Associate Editor of The VLDB Journal (starting from Sept. 2017)
Associate Editor of ACM Trans. on Database Systems (starting from Jan. 2018)
- PC Member of SIGMOD 2018, EDBT 2018, PODS 2017, SIGMOD 2017, VLDB 2017, EDBT 2017, SSDBM 2016, SIGMOD 2016, EDBT 2016, SIGMOD 2015, ICDT 2015, VLDB 2015, SIGMOD 2014, VLDB 2014, EDBT 2014, ICDE 2014, etc.
Co-organizer of Daquata Workshop 2016 and 2017 (co-funded by CNRS MedClean)
Associate Editor of Distributed and Parallel Databases
Program Chair of WebDB 2013
Program Chair of the VLDB 2013 PhD Workshop
Responsabilités (in French):
- Membre du Conseil de la FST (UFR Sciences et Technologies UCBL) depuis 3/2017
- Responsable du GT Big Data au Laboratoire Liris
- Responsable de la thèmatique Masses de données FIL
- Membre du Nouveau Cluster Numérique Région Auvergnes-Rhone Alpes depuis 3/2017
- Membre de la Commission des Thèses (ED InfoMaths Université de Lyon)
You can contact me at one of the following
This file last modified Tuesday February 20, 2018