Dr. Hamida Seba
Associate professor HDR, University Lyon 1
Current PhD students
- Antoine Castillon – Online algorithms for graph compression. Co-supervised with Julien Baste and Clarisse Dhaenens (CRIStal, Univ Lille) and Mohammed Haddad (LIRIS, Univ Lyon 1) within ANR COREGRAPHIE.
- Farouk Damoun – Federated learning and graph neural networks. Co-supervised with Radu State (SnT/Luxembourg)
- Walid Megherbi – Anomaly detection in graph stream. Co-supervised with Mohammed Haddad (LIRIS- Univ Lyon 1) within ANR GLADIS.
- Abderaouf Gacem – Deep learning on graphs. Co-supervised with Mohammed Haddad (LIRIS).
- François Pitois – Regularity search and succinct representation of graphs. Co-supervised with Olivier Togni (LIB-Dijon) and Mohammed Haddad (LIRIS).
Former PhD students
- Ikenna Oluigbo – Contributions to random walk based graph representation learning. Defence on November 24th 2022. Co-supervised with Mohammed Haddad (LIRIS). Ikenna is a postdoc at LIRIS.
- Abd Errahmane Kiouche – Graph comparison : approach by compression and sampling. Defended on November 9th 2021. Co-supervised with Karima Amrouche (ESI). Currently postdoc at LIRIS, Université Lyon 1.
- Rim Gasmi – Reliable Applications in vehicular networks. Defended on November 22nd 2020. Co-direction with Pr Makhlouf Aliouat (univ-Sétif) within the PHC TASSILI DATACAP.
- Sarra Messai – Mobility management in Wireless Sensor networks, defended on November 24th 2019. Co-direction with Pr Abdallah Boukerram (University Sétif 1) within the PHC TASSILI DATACAP.
- Chemseddine Nabti – Subgraph Isomorphism Search in Massive Graph Data, defended on December 15th 2017. Currently at Adelyce, France.
- Kamel Madi – Graph-based approach to large scale Kite recognition, defended December 13th 2016. Co-direction With Pr H. Kheddouci(LIRIS), C.- E. Bichot (LIRIS) and O. Barge(Archéorient) within the KITE project. Currently at Umanis.
- Mohamed-Lamine MESSAI – Group key management in wireless sensor networks. Defended Avril 2016. Co-directed with Makhlouf Alliouat. Currently an Asoociate professor at Université Lyon 2.
- Besem Abid – Optimizing data collection in wireless sensor networks, defended March 23rd 2015. Currently at ITRON France.
- Kaouther Drira – Graph-coloring and clustering, defended on December 14th 2010. Co-direction with H. Kheddouci.
- Tobias Rupp: Funded by ANR COREGRAPHIE (2023).
- Abd Errahmane Kiouche: funded by ANR GLADIS (2022- 2023).
- M.-L. Messai: post doc fellow funded by PHC project, 2017.
- Riadh Kennoufa – postdoc fellow funded by CCI de l’AIN, 2010.
Master (M2-intership) students
- Mohamed Kadri & Djameleddine Hamouche. Anomaly detections in graph streams. Oct 2022-June 2023. Co-supervised by L. Messai
- Clement Aralou. Deep learning approach to graph compression. Feb-June 2023.
- Aymen Ourdjini, Graph kernels, Feb.-June 2022. Co-supervised with A. Kiouche.
- Maria Badr, anomaly detection in graph streams, April-October 2022. Co-supervised with M. Haddad.
- Antoine Castillon. Graph Compression by clique mining. Feb-June 2021. Co-supervised with J. Baste and M. Haddad.
- Walid Megherbi. Dense graph mining. Feb-June 2021. Co-supervised with M. Haddad.
- Gaetan Berthe, graph sparsification. Feb-June 2021. Co-supervised with M. Habib and M. Haddad.
- Abderaouf Gacem, Graph learning: Feb-June 2020. Co-supervised with Karima Amrouche and Mohammed Haddad
- Valentin Comas, Large-scale machine learning on graph data and application to image processing.
Co-supervised with Mohammed Haddad, Emmanuel Perrin et Fabien Millioz: Feb-June 2020.
- Khaled Chabane, Compression of RDF graphs : Feb-June 2020. Co-supervised with K. Amrouche and Mohammed Haddad
- Mohammed Chikouche, Urban data analysis, an approach based on graph compression: Feb-June 2020. Co-supervised with K. Amrouche, Jhon Samuel and Sylvie Servigne
- François Pitois, Graph Compression by structural partitioning: Feb-June 2018. Co-supervised with Mohammed Haddad
- Hafsa Bousbiat and Sana Ihadadene , state of the art on graph compression(2018). Co-supervised with Karima Amrouche.
- Nicolas Pinson, Graph compression preserving distances, (co-supervised with Mohammed Haddad (2018).
- Nesrine Belhocine and Walid Guermah, Analysis and implementation of graph compression approaches. Co-supervised with Karima Amrouche and Mohammed Haddad (2018).
- Thamer Mecharnia and Salah Boukhetta, Graph matching and application to Kite recognition. Co-supervised with Karima Amrouche (2018).
- Cyril Veve, Graph sampling (2016).
- Jocelyn Bernard, Maximum and maximal clique problems on compressed graphs (2015)
- Valentin Lachand, Graph matching by decomposition (2015)
- Aurelien Dussauge, Geometric graphs (2015)
- Finn Volkel, Maximum Clique enumeration in larges graphs (2014)
- Elsen RONONDO, Matching large graphs (2014)
- Nguyen Tien TRUNG, Data aggregation for energy saving in wireless sensor networks (2013).
- Wiem ELGHAZEL, Data aggregation in real time sensor networks (2012).
- Abir M’baya, Graph matching (2012).
- Sonia, ABBAS, web service mathmaking (2011).
- Sofiane LAGRAA, Web Service machmaking by subgraph matching (2010).
- Anissa Abroughi, Energy saving and clustering (2008).
- Kaouther Drira, network clustering for group key management (2006).