Fabbri (2011 - ...)
Thesis on AI algorithms for Computer Go programs (based on a Monte
Carlo Tree Search algorithm).
Co-supervised with S. Hassas and F. Armetta.
- A. Fabbri, F. Armetta, E. Duchêne and S. Hassas: A new
self-acquired knowledge process for Monte Carlo Tree Search,
A. Tahraoui (2009 - 2012)
Thesis on coloring and embedding problems on labeled graphs. Defended
on Dec, 4th 2012.
Co-supervised with H. Kheddouci.
- E. Duchêne, H. Kheddouci, R.J. Nowakowski and M.A. Tahraoui: Labeled
packing of graphs, to appear in Australasian Journal of
Combinatorics. [ PDF
- M.A. Tahraoui, E. Duchêne and H. Kheddouci: Gap
vertex distinguishing edge colorings of graphs, Discrete
Math., vol. 312 (20), 3011-3025, 2012. [
- M.A. Tahraoui, E. Duchêne and H. Kheddouci: Labeled
embeddings of trees, soumis.
Similarity research for trademark comparison. Co-supervised with B.
Game coloring on graphs.
- G. Beaulieu, K. Burke and E. Duchêne: Impartial
Coloring games, to appear in Theoretical Computer
Science. [ ArXiv
Tiling problems in graphs. Co-supervised with D. Grenier.
Tankeu de Kigwa (2005)
M1 internship. Java programs for the Maths a Modeler website.